New Lineup Announced for Pensacola Beach's 'Bands on the Beach' Concert Series!
Posted by Delawalla Group on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:39 AM By Delawalla Group / April 6, 2021 Comment
Bands on the Beach is back for 2021! Beginning April 6th and going to October 26th, this highly anticipated series features numerous local artists!
The venue will be at the Gulfside Pavilion at Casino Beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico! Bring your own lawn chairs and/or blankets Pets and glass NOT ALLOWED.
With this outdoors venue, please be prepared for cancellations due to weather circumstances.
Follow all appropriate COVID-Restrictions and Guidelines
Bands on the Beach 2021 Schedule:
- April 6 - Whitesands Panhandle Band
- April 13 - Doc Johnson Band
- April 20 - Not Quite Fab
- April 27 - Bay Bridge Band
- May 4 - Touch of Gray
- May 11 - On the Rox
- May 18 - The Astronauts
- May 25 - Karli Ryan
- June 1 - Tyler Mac
- June 8 - Modern Eldorados
- June 15 - Elvis Remembered
- June 22 - Sandy Roots
- June 29 - Class X
- July 6 - Johnny Earthquake & The Moondogs
- July 13 - Reunion Band
- July 20 - Pearl and the Rhinestones
- July 27 - Knee Deep Band
- August 3 - Cristi Dees BAD JUJU
- August 10 - Slight Return
- August 17 - Crosstown
- August 24 - Mass Kunfuzion
- August 31 - High Time Band
- Sept 7 - Memory Lane
- Sept 14 - Mr. Big & The Rhythm Sisters
- Sept 21 - Southern Breeze
- Sept 28 - True Blue Band
- Oct 5 - Jessie Ritter
- Oct 12 - Dr. Breeze
- Oct 19 - Holly Shelton
- Oct 26 - String Farm
For additional information, call the Santa Rosa Island Authority at 850.932.2257 or click here.
Post a Comment